Marketing Communication Coordinator
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for helping execute and support marketing initiatives. This position functions within a team to efficiently produce materials that enhances the credit union image and attracts prospective members. The Marketing Coordinator uses a mix of creative skills to build and maintain brand awareness. This position will also produce strategic solutions to fulfill both internal and external communication needs.
- Develops and implements marketing and promotional plans for services and programs, and also identifying opportunities for ongoing project enhancements.
- Professionally present information while displaying outstanding product knowledge.
- Identifying profitable opportunities and managing territories effectively.
- Provide feedback regarding new techniques and approaches.
- Works with third party business partners to develop communication pieces and ensure adherence to quality, brand consistency, time-lines and budgets.
- Works in collaboration and support of the greater marketing team.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a complex, multi-faceted environment, both independently and as part of a team.
- Outgoing personality to collaborate with different subject matter experts on a regular basis.
- Self-motivated and well organized to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Entry levels welcomed and trainings will be conducted.
- No work experience required.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Worklife balance culture
- Career Development & Progression
- Attractive Remuneration Packages
- Opportunities to travel overseas