Marketing Brand Executive (Up $3200 / Men's Products / CBD)
► Japan Manufacturer
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Great World City
- Manage the operational aspects of assigned brands.
- Develop campaign communications and run integrated marketing plans for the assigned portfolios to ensure the brands gain sufficient exposure through Marketing/Social Marketing/Trade Activities/Events, etc.
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth campaigns for the brands.
- Develop and implement new brand initiatives/launches by working with relevant external partners/principals to ensure campaign timelines are on track and met.
- Perform SWOT analysis and participate on various research projects as required.
- Build and execute online and offline marketing initiatives to achieve the company’s business development objectives.
- Develop distribution channels and meet trade buyers occasionally to discuss business plan growth.
- Support sales team with any requested Below-The-Line materials to bring maximum awareness, store visibility and exposure for promotions specific to channels.
- Work and coordinate with external agencies on promoters, sampling activation, events and logistics arrangement to execute trade activities in the trade for any execution, etc.
- Attend to other ad-hoc duties assigned by Immediate Supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Studies, Business Management, Retail Merchandising or Marketing equivalent with 2 years of prior relevant marketing working experience in FMCG industry (preferably in Beauty and Personal Care) or Retail.
- Possesses relevant working experience in handling the full spectrum of marketing campaigns and events.
- Our Men’s grooming products requires its Male Executives to have knowledge on products and its usage.
- Possesses the passion for FMCG (Haircare, Hairstyling and Skincare) Men’s products.
- Understands brand marketing, consumer behavior and able to identify trends in the market.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16271
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD