Marketing Automation Lead
You will be responsible for :
- Analysing marketing performance and efficiency to highlight and implements improvements in processes and programs
- Mining data using various analytical techniques and creating data management process to automate campaigns
- Developing and monitoring efficiency of automation programs for marketing operations
- Creating case studies and communicating results of implemented initiatives to stakeholders, with an emphasis on learnings for future use
- Being subject matter expert of marketing automation initiatives and developments and providing support as required.
You have at least 3 years experience in developing marketing automation platforms, and have experience in performance marketing. You have strong experience with Salesforce, Python, R. You have strong communication and presentation skills, with ability to deliver findings clearly to both technical and non-technical colleagues. You are highly motivated, and are willing to put in the work to drive improvement personally and within the team. You are able to work efficiently in an open and collaborative environment.
Our client is a leading telecommunications company providing a variety of services to millions of customers across multiple countries. Through innovation, they aim to provide increasingly unique, high-quality and functioning services and products.
- Work within a innovative and progressive company
- Strong career progression and learning opportunities
- You are passionate about process improvements
Snaphunt Pte Ltd