Confidential| Date Posted: 19-Nov-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Attractive bonus & allowance
Great opportunity for career growth
- Manage and grow a geographical sales territory by developing existing customers/ architects and winning new accounts.
- Work closely with managers to implement business strategies.
- Assist in implementation of business development/ sourcing and marketing activities.
- Compile relevant market Information.
- Ensure that all customer’s related information is collected and channeled appropriately through the organization to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Perform best practices and constructive ideas and market information feedback for improvement
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Open to communicate with client & a team player