Marketing Associate (Tuition Centre / Contract / Up to 4.2K) - URGENT!
- To plan, manage, and execute paid search and paid social campaigns.
- To Plan channel-level campaigns to meet overall Digital targets and allocate budgets accordingly.
- To optimise accounts on a regular basis to improve campaign performance to drive KPI success and account growth.
- To Monitor, analyse and report performance results on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis (as determined by the marketing and communications team and stakeholders requirements).
- To engage key external partners (e.g. Google, Facebook, etc.) regularly for feedback on account set-ups, best practices, explore betas, synchronise efforts.
- To manage day-to-day operations and be aware of new digital concepts, best practices, and trends.
- Minimum degree/diploma holder with at least 3 year related experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to work 4 weekdays and 1 weekend
- Contract for 4.5 months
Working location: Central
Working hours: 4 weekdays +1 weekend
Salary: Up to $4200
*Interested applicants please click 'APPLY NOW' or email your resume to popo.tang[at] career-avenue.com with a latest photograph and attention it to Ms Popo Tang.
CAREER AVENUE PTE LTD