We are looking for a Marketing Associate to help plan and implement our marketing activities.
For this role, you should understand the full marketing mix and be familiar with ways to analyze market research and customers’ behavior.
Ultimately, you should help us to achieve our business goals through building strong marketing campaigns.
• Managing daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
• Conducting market research to identify new revenue opportunities
• Gathering and analyzing consumer behavior data
• Create reports on marketing and sales metrics, like conversion rates
• Assist with organizing promotional events
• Create advertising material (e.g. marketing campaigns and newsletters)
• Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
• Prepare regular sales forecasting reports
• Monitor competitors’ marketing activities
• Work closely with managers to implement business strategies
• Assist in implementation of business development/ sourcing and marketing activities
• Ensure that all customers’ related information is collected and channelled appropriately through the organization to ensure customer satisfaction
• Perform best practices and constructive ideas and market information feedback for improvement
• Proven work experience as a Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant or similar role is added advantage
• Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
• Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
• Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics and Google AdWords
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
• Open to communicate with client & a team player