Marketing Assistant (Product Marketing)
PDS International Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Sep-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing Departments to achieve company’s objectives and sales goals.
- Conduct research on market trends, pricing strategies, competitor marketing strategies, and other relevant information.
- Compile data and statistical information of trends, sales data, pricing strategies, market trends, forecasts, new product information and other information to improve marketing and sales performance.
- Assist in the development of collateral, establish pricing strategy and sales materials in line with product roadmap.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to execute product development plan.
- Assist Sales & Marketing departments in the planning and execution of marketing initiatives and sales strategies.
- Assist to review and monitor product to market schedules.
- Assist in the estimated order quantities (EOQ) planning to optimise inventory levels.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Marketing or Business.
- At least 1 Year(s) of relevant work experience.
- Candidate must be self-motivated and results driven.
- Independent and able to work well under pressure.
- Good with numbers and well versed in Microsoft Excel application.
PDS International Pte Ltd