Marketing Assistant Manager (Destination Marketing)
- Conceptualize, plan, develop and execute various marketing strategies, promotional initiatives/campaigns and events to effectively position the Destination and drive visitation
- Manage the development and implementation of strategic and tactical marketing plans/ programs, events with the aim to drive visitation and revenue.
- Takes an active role in the development and execution of brand and tactical initiatives and ensure proper execution across all media channels
- Experience in collaborating, planning, liaising and managing creative and event agencies, production and vendors to ensure timely deliverables within the budget set
- Able to seek out new marketing opportunities that fit with the Destination and maximizing all opportunities for growth
- Develop high quality communication materials that align and in adherence to the brand guidelines
- Able to create and provide clear creative and production briefs to agencies for all projects
- Provide pre and post event reports for reporting, evaluation and review
- Lead with strong project management and time-line management to ensure KPIs are met
- Collaborate with Content, Creative, Digital and Marketing teams to align brand marketing initiatives to ensure a consistent, seamless customer experience, leveraging best practices
- Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or equivalent
- 2-4 years of Hospitality, Destination and or Lifestyle marketing experience with proven track record in experiential, events management or related disciplines is a plus
- Experience in venue and event marketing will be an advantage
- Proven ability in brand building, consumer and digital marketing, project management and budget management
- Outstanding project management ability, capable of handling multiple time-sensitive cross-functional projects
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think out of the box.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to effectively manage relationships and ensure deliverables from vendors, agencies, internal & external stakeholders
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, a structured thinker, excellent and verbal communication skills
Please submit your updated resume in MS format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Richard Lam Weng Wah
Registration Number: R1217553
EA Licence No: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd