The Marketing Assistant will support the Marketing Team providing administrative support, market research, gathering of presentation material, and assisting in special projects/initiatives as required.
Key Responsibilities include:
- manage and coordinate the accurate execution of fee proposals, communicate and follow up with client under Director’s instruction
- assist in the organization, preparation and distribution of marketing materials in a timely manner
- responsible for Travel and Expense reports, management of calendars, travel arrangements, vacation and sick day schedule for Director
- coordination and development of marketing presentations, including downloading, transfer, manipulation and duplication of materials
- preparation and coordination of correspondence and reports
- update all contact lists of clients and organization charts with current employee information
Required Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Requires both written and spoken English and Mandarin as need to liaise with Chinese clients
- minimum of 3 years Marketing/Administrative experience at an advanced level
- advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Photoshop & CAD drawing
- excellent problem-solving, organizational, communication and client service skills
- ability to multi-task, take initiative and work with minimal supervision in a fast paced high-pressure environment
- professional interpersonal and telephone skills
- strong ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet multiple deadlines
- Able to start work IMMEDIATELY or within short notice
Interested applicants can email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with your photograph, full resume in PDF version, stating expected salary & contact numbers.
Hirsch Bedner Associates Pte Ltd
The world's leading hospitality design consultancy firm is seeking to fill a position for Procurement Coordinator. If you're looking for a company that puts a premium on leadership, teamwork and responsibility, it's time for you to explore opportunities at Hirsch Bedner Associates.