Marketing Assistant (Japanese Speaking)
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our Client is a web technology and solution provider that aims to help small and midsize companies to quickly implement IT and e-commerce solutions effectively and professionally. Their range of services and solutions are designed to meet the needs of SMEs in Singapore, keeping in tune to the unique requirements of their clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day e-commerce activities: edition/addition of products to stores, order management, work with other team members or IT team.
- Execution of email marketing: writing for emails, and arrangement of marketing campaigns and promotions,
- Copyrighting: writing product summary, promotional text or related content for website landing page or products.
- Website improvement: execution of site improvement initiatives.
- Analytics and Reporting: Using Google Analytics to extract data on a weekly / monthly and ad-hoc basis, to create regular reports or evaluate results of marketing initiatives.
- Affiliate Program Activities: Execution of tasks related to Affiliate Programs managed by the Affiliate Manager.
- Oversee and work with freelance Copywriters and our Marketing team.
- You possess a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- You possess a minimum of JLPT N1.
- You have relevant experience in B2C within the e-commerce industry and business.
- You have relevant experience using online marketing tools, such as Google Analytics and email tools.
- You are proficient in MS Office Application (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint Google Apps).
You may apply for this role by using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/92746065
Snaphunt Pte Ltd