The Marketing Assistant is responsible for executing go-to-market activities and content for
new and existing Jet Global products. You will help develop & execute innovative marketing
programs using global marketing assets to drive demand and enable sales. Attention to detail
and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into
benefits will help you succeed in the role
In your role as a Marketing Assistant we will teach you to understand buyers, how they buy, and
their buying criteria, then transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
In this role you will help build, cultivate, and maintain a strong working dialogue with Jet Global's
Marketing team, Channel Partners and Customers. Specific areas of focus include the
marketing, messaging, pricing, content assets, and related sales support for seamless delivery
and communications in the Asian market.
Additional responsibilities significant to this role include, but are not limited to prioritizing
messaging in the market, as well as identifying and ensuring content plans are aligned with
product launches and sales strategies.
This role reports to the GM for Asia and whilst it is very much a hands-on role it will have a
critical contributor role within the organization.
The life of a Marketing Coordinator at Dynamic BI Asia:
- Product Communications: creation of EDMs and messaging to customers, channel partners & prospects that differentiates Jet Global in the market.
- Sales Enablement: communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales teams and coordinate regular knowledge sharing through webinars, regional seminars and workshops.
- Product Launches: plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the crossfunctional implementation of the plan.
- First responder: do research on leads, in particular automated leads from demand driven activity, then pass MQLs to the expert on sales conversion
- Demand Generation: develop content to execute programs with Mail Chimp, track campaigns and undertake pre-& post campaign analysis.
- Social Media Marketing: work with cross-functional teams to ensure all operatives are on board with our social media strategy and reach.
To be successful you’ll need:
- A combination of strong analytical thinking for insight with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills including the ability to write & edit compelling copy.
- A team mindset with a proven ability to influence and lead collaboration between crossfunctional groups.
Minimum Educational and Experience Requirements
- Tertiary Qualifications in Marketing, Communications, Business or related fields.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in product marketing and or sales.
- Some understanding of CRM, digital marketing and lead management.
- The ability to converse in Mandarin will be a distinct advantageas our territory covers China
Dynamic BI Asia