- Basic up to $2200
- Mon - Fri, Office Hours
- Location: Lavender
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conduct cold callings
- Conduct market research and analyze
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Assist with marketing materials
- 0-1 year(s) of working experience in software application development
- Profecient in Adobe Photoshop
- No experienced required as training is provided
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON or send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Edmund Chung Keng Loon
Reg No.: R1986801
MCI CAREER SERVICES PTE LTD
EA License No. 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd