Marketing - Assistant Executive
What your role will be
Your role as a Marketing Assistant Executive will place you to be responsible to assist the below. This position will lead all brand definition and positioning activities conducted to maximize the visibility of the company in the regional marketplace.
Representation of the Company at both public and trade events may be required even at assistance.
Responsibilities that you will subject to:
- Provide and assist excellent team work coordination to closely involved in the team projects and with the Marketing Manager.
- Accountable for the development and implementation of marketing plans aimed at growing the perception, revenue and profit of the company. Liaison with head office staff will be required to aid with strategy implementation.
- Together develop comprehensive Marketing strategies to achieve company goals and prepare for future opportunities.
- Marketing Objectives, Strategies, Tactics and Budgets: exercise a disciplined and creative approach to the development of unique programs
- Marketing Plan Executions
- Marketing Evaluations: Develop methods (focus groups, market research, etc.) to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Act as a liaison between pricing, sales, product development and service delivery, vendors and partners.
- Manage business unit’s internet/interactive marketing presence together with the team
Qualities You Should Have
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal skills and adaptable to different cultures;
- Ability to operate independently within overall guidelines and to be able to represent the company’s image and policies at the highest levels;
- A strategic thinker with analytical ability;
- Ability to interface with a wide range of staff;
- Fluent knowledge of Windows based software including Microsoft Office.
- With the ability to learn and adapt fast;
- Ability to handle multiple projects under pressure and meet deadlines;
Our mission is to unlock the power of proper, strategic, and effective Marketing to enhance the Business and Management Operations in order to achieve business goals.
We work across a range of sectors and industries to help our clients manage change, create competitive advantage and position themselves as the top choice in their region.
The team gets to learn, grow, and help our clients grow their businesses every day. Our work creates jobs, revenue, and sustainability for local companies. We go above and beyond to deliver the best work for our clients, with consistent beating professional benchmarks and saving marketing costs for our clients, they can now be better than their competitors, and stay ahead of the game!
If you are passionate about growing in the Marketing industries, have a pie of in our company and your career development , we welcome you to join our fast-growing team now!