Marketing Assistant (3 months) - Central
- Prepare data for email blasts and SMS triggers and blasts in excel format.
- Handle reports from daily email blasts and SMS triggers.
- Track and send follow-up communications to targeted base regularly
- Letter-shopping twice a week, to ensure the right communications reach the right applicants
- Co-ordinate and craft tactful replies for social media enquiries
- Liaise with vendors for schedules of email blasts and SMS triggers and ensure letters to applicants are sent out promptly.
- Verify invoices from vendors.
- May be tasked to support other marketing and sales functions.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Min Diploma in Marketing or equivalent
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel to hand large data volumes
Interested candidates please submit a copy of your resume in MS Word to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attn: Rosaline Tay Kai Ching
CEI No.: R1767578
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified*
Recruit Express Pte Ltd