Marketing and Sales Specialist
We are currently looking for an innovative and passionate Marketing Assistant to join our busy in-house Marketing Department. A recent staff change to a new role and the foundation’s very rapid growth have led to this opening.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for a bright up-and-comer with strong marketing skills, excellent attention to detail and great communication skills!
- Grow and expand company website and social media presence on new and existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Event management and new product launches
- Grow all existing customers accounts and develop new business
- Set sales targets, plan sales strategies and direct the implementation of sales strategies to meet sales target
- Cold calling exceeds sales targets, sales tracking and ensuring the sales process moves to completion
- Able to draw a professional and practical marketing plan for long term and short-term purpose
- Prepare marketing proposal and business case for company and other parties accordingly
- Cooperate with suppliers and customers to customise marketing solutions
- Marketing-related tertiary qualification
- A high level of maturity and exceptional relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality results and projects to tight timeframes
- The ability to problem solves, use initiative and display sound judgement
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- A positive, can-do attitude
This exciting role offers an opportunity where no two days are the same. If you want to work in a fast-paced, supportive team environment where your work is valued, this is your opportunity.