Marketing and Operations Trainee
Our 12 months Traineeship Program is designed with your career and professional development in mind. JOIN US!
WHO WE ARE:
Since 1933, Bee Cheng Hiang has promoted Singapore food culture by introducing Bakkwa (barbecued meat) to the nation and countries across the globe. We are a heritage awarded brand and one of the iconic representation of Singapore
As a market leader in the barbecued meat industry, Bee Cheng Hiang’s business has been growing rapidly for the past decade and currently we have more than 3000 staff with over 370 retail outlets across Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, and Japan.
We firmly believe that the success of our organization depends critically on the people. In this constantly evolving industry, we take a serious and proactive stand in the development of high caliber individuals to become aspiring future leaders for our organisation.
With this foresight in mind, we strive to groom zealous and highly driven individuals who are committed to build an outstanding career in this industry.
KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THE 12-MONTHS TRAINEESHIP PROGRAMME:
- DISCOVER THE HIDDEN GEM IN YOU...make the most out of your individuality and raw talent. It is going to be a lively, demanding and fruitful journey of learning, experience and self-discovery
- ENJOY WORK…mingle within our young, fun and friendly environment where we believe in working and playing hard!
- EXPLORE THE BUSINESS WORLD... learn about our exciting business model and experience what it is like to work in a fast-paced and rewarding company in a competitive industry
- ACQUIRING VALUABLE SKILLSETS AND VALUES... work closely with our management team, pick up and hone your communicational, strategic thinking, creativity, solutions-focus and leadership skills. Gain valuable insights to what it takes to be a future aspiring leader through our very own ‘'BCH Management Philosophy’’!
- MENTORSHIP…receive support from our experienced Operations senior staff who will play the role of a mentor to guide you
Full-time positions may be offered to selected trainees at the end of the traineeship.
Traineeship Program Scope:
- Consumer Marketing Insights - Active participation in strategic planning process, including developing and implementation of marketing campaigns - Offline Market (Retail outlets and Delivery Platforms) to gain consumer marketing insights.
- Brand - Planning and organisation of online platforms/Marketing Campaigns to build the brand awareness.
- Media - Management of various Social Media Platforms.
- Operations - Work closely with internal teams to understand the backbone operational support that keeps the business running seamlessly and effectively
- Provide documentation administrative support to Operations Team whenever necessary
- Diploma/ Degree in any discipline
- Honest and Hardworking with good initiative
- Enthusiastic and possess Strong Passion in retail industry
- Dynamic with strong sense of career
- Innovative and open-minded
- Constructive and curious
- Energetic and proactive
- Goal-oriented and customer-focused
- Great Drive with good EQ
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Bee Cheng Hiang Hup Chong Foodstuff Pte Ltd