Marketing and Growth Specialist
The Marketing and Growth Specialist will drive strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
To be a successful Marketing and Growth Specialist, you should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills.
- Promoting the company's existing products and introducing new products to the market.
- Use existing networks/connections to increase awareness.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers and users.
- Researching and developing acquisition strategies and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve company growth ambitions
- Staying in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Min Diploma in Marketing & Business study
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Previous work experience in the Tech recruitment Industry or equivalent is preferred but not required.
- Understanding and knowledge of coding and programming preferred but not required.
- Fresh graduates or candidates without experiences are welcome.
- A team player and enjoy working in fun environment.
- Thought leadership thinker.
If you think that this position sounds perfect for you, you could apply today!