Marketing and Events Executive
This is a demanding and diverse role that includes a mix of creative work and project coordination.
As a Marketing-Events Executive , this role requires you to consistently meets objectives and timescales.
You will be working on a range of unique portfolio of Marketing and Events and it’s specific key areas.
Job Description :
- Assist with event planning and coordination with the team
- Working closely with the in-house digital team to enhance event websites
- Improving relationships with regional press partners to increase our exposure
- In helping to widen our marketing collaterals and our online/offline presences
- Bringing new skills and creativity to build our global social media presence
- Develop creative marketing strategies that will make an impact and support the brand
- Assist the marketing manager with the conceptualisation and development of marketing campaigns and initiatives (print, digital, event, social, content)
- Track all marketing campaigns performance and provide monthly detailed data analysis and customer insights
- Work closely with internal departments and external vendors to ensure all aspects are executed on-time and to an acceptable standard
- Efficient and Effective organising skills
- Analysing situations, spotting potential problems and critical thinking as a problem solver
- Confident , motivated and resourceful
- Digital First – specifically in helping us build brilliant digital customer experiences.
- Can be a strong team player yet independent as well
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Effective communicator , knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques