Marketing and Event Executive
Our Company have a forward-thinking young marketing team where your input and contribution to the culture will be valued. Previous experience within a franchised organisation or account management experience would be a definite advantage.
This role is a hands-on role with plenty of variety juggling multiple projects where no one day will be the same.
- Work together with team leaders to achieve monthly KPI
- Organising events, meet ups for existing customers
- Organise events and meet ups to attract potential customers
- Follow up with sales processes for customers
- Ensure a professional and prompt service
- Collaborate with team leaders to develop marketing plans to attract potential customers in the company
- Marketing budgeting management and monthly reporting
- Analyse market trends to determine current needs of the consumer market
- Handle solution thinking in times of unexpected problems
- Build relationships with existing and potential customers
- Minimum diploma holder
- Able to work independently or by themselves
- Good communication and people skills
- People oriented
- Able to support team leaders
- Cheerful with outgoing personality
- Team player
- Good attention to details
- Able to adapt to changes
As you can tell we're passionate about business! Our Company is famous for its uniquely inclusive, social and family-based company culture, not only for its staff but for its entire network.
We're all about raising the bar for our industry and doing our best to have fun while we’re doing it. Come join our company now for a fun and fulfilling job!