Marketing Analyst (US MNC)
We are currently hiring on behalf of our client, a reputable organisation and would require suitably qualified candidates to send in your applications to us.
Working Location: Central
- Managing digital content for ongoing people communications program
- Revamping of internal site
- Creating visuals and videos for marketing campaigns
- Events support
- Analyzing metrics and performance for internal site
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Marketing or related studies
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably with experience in creating content for the web
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with excellent written/verbal communication skills as well presentation skills
- Possess project management skills as well as proven track records in engaging and managing stakeholders at all levels in a complex environment
- Knowledge of Wordpress, Adobe Analytics and video production is preferred
- Organised and meticulous with an eye for details
- Eager to learn and possess a creative flair for crafting simple messages to illustrate complex concepts
***We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants, please send a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing.
Pang Ai Wei (Registration ID: R1438040)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd (License No: 95C5630)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd