- Join a fast-growing home living startup
- Identify and implementing high impact growth opportunities
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Our client is a fast-growing startup with a growing portfolio of home living brands renowned for their quality and affordability. The company has an open and vibrant culture with a team that is driven by innovation and challenges.
You will be responsible for :
- Managing technical SEO audit, site analysis, issue handling, SOPs & dashboard build-up
- Executing the paid display and video campaigns: Google Ads(Display, Video), Programmatic & Affiliates
- Managing paid display budgets and tracking channel performance against major KPIs
- Monitoring performance, analysing trends, resolving tracking and pro
- Learning and gaining best practices in order to improve campaign effectiveness
- Owning the SEO strategy & performance as well as executing SEO best practices to ensure continued growth
- You have at least 2 years of experience within a Consumer Insights/ Market Research or Digital Marketing role, ideally within a startup
- You are experienced in managing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research.
- Experience within Growth Hacking, Digital Transformation/ Change Management, Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics).
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
Snaphunt Pte Ltd