✅ 5 Days (Mon-Fri)
✅ 9am – 6pm
✅ Central area
✅ UP $3500
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trend
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data
- Gather data on consumers, competitors and marketing conditions
- Measure effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs and written report
- Determine company's position in the marketplace by researching competitors
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent communication/negotiation skills.
- Relationship building and people management skills.
- Good command of speaking/reading/writing in English.
- Be confident, assertive and independent.
- Intermediate or Advanced level in MS Office.
- Fresh graduates with great personality and the right attitude are welcome to apply
Our organisation was founded on the notion that success starts with good concepts and the right people fronting the organisation. With a plethora of services available for our clients, we continue to grow in the Banking and Finance industry. We put clients' needs as our top priority and assist them in the best possible way to successfully grow their business. We are currently in the midst of an expansion and require individuals that are driven to fuel our Marketing Department into the e-commerce platform.
To ensure that the organisation is progressing into the right direction, our organisation has adopted a family-oriented environment. We strongly believe in flat hierarchy and constant two-way communication. In order to work efficiently and accomplish numerous things, it is important for us to be united and overcome obstacles as a team