- Excellent opportunity to gain regional exposure
- Strong career progression prospects
- Positive and conducive work culture
Our client is a federation with 20,000 companies as members and they seek to foster conducive business environment for trade expansion, investments and networking.
Reporting to the Director of ASEAN, you will be covering ASEAN markets, in particular Malaysia and Thailand. You will be responsible for :
- Covering the assigned markets and overseeing the end-to-end process of identifying companies, account development, business development, project facilitation, deal origination, and stakeholders management (foreign governments, trade offices, Singapore government)
- Cultivating strategic relationships and building trust with key company executives
- Engaging Singapore companies and developing deep understanding of company’s needs and operations for internationalisation projects, with the objective of helping the company secure overseas sales and/or investments
- Identifying, negotiating, and structuring overseas project opportunities to secure win-win outcomes for Singapore companies.
- Building sound understanding of regional markets/global industry and business trends, and its implications to the Singapore companies.
- Providing Market Research and Intelligence input on the assigned market or region and highlighting the implications
- You have a Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- You have at least 3 years experience in a Market Specialist role, preferably in a business industry, and/or in sales, business development, managing key accounts and driving successful projects and internationalisation outcomes.
- You have a strong interest and passion in facilitating Singapore companies to internationalise.
- You are able to work with a wide spectrum of Singapore companies (large and SMEs)
- Actual working, Residence and/or Business/Travel experiences in assigned market will be a useful advantage.
- You have a strong understanding of local and international business environment, as well as economic and political trends that impact doing business in your assigned market
- You have strong willingness to travel to your assigned markets
- Familiarity with the business landscape of ASEAN countries is mandatory
- You possess the ability to analyse in-depth different complex issues and put forth actionable solutions
- You have a keen sense of business acumen and experience in project management
- You have excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills, including ability and experience in engaging stakeholders
- You have the ability to handle cross cultural challenges
- You are resourceful, self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- You are a strong team player with excellent work ethic
Snaphunt Pte Ltd