Market Risk Executive
Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 28-Sep-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
You will be responsible for :
- Monitoring and analysing the market risk exposure and ensuring it stays within established parameters.
- Performing daily analysis on evolution of VaR and other key risk metrics.
- Performing market risk stress testing, identifying gaps and providing appropriate improvements.
- Providing daily risk, monthly and other periodic reports and highlighting key risk factors.
- You have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field with at least 2 years experience in a Market Risk role.
- You have strong knowledge of Market Risk models and Financial Modelling.
- You possess excellent communication and business partnering skills and can collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- You pay strong attention to detail and have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
Our client is a global leading commodity trading firms and is now seeking a motivated and talented individual to join them as a Market Risk Executive.
- Excellent opportunity to join a global commodity trading firm
- Great career growth and learning prospects
Snaphunt Pte Ltd