Market Risk Controller
· To evaluate, monitor and analyse market risks in Treasury and Market business.
· Market risk control, including limit setting and review, investigation of limit breaches, analysis of risk profiles, NPA (new product approval) review and design of new risk reports and risk analysis tools for new products / models.
· To keep abreast of regulatory developments, and to ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements and internal risk management policies.
· To report market risk exposures to senior management in clear and concise language.
· To handle project assignments to improve risk metrics, perform UAT tests on new products or models and system upgrade or migration.
Job Duties & responsibilities
· Market risk assessment to ensure risks are properly captured, measured, monitored, controlled and reported, covering new products/ business requirements, regulatory requirements, study on risk engine re-platform, etc.
· Responsible for limit review, investigation and escalation of breaches.
· Perform ad-hoc risk analysis and deep dives into specific products/strategies/portfolios, provide commentaries on stress testing (ICAAP, IWST and others) results.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in market risk.
- Strong knowledge of trading products in Rates, Credit, FX, and Equity. Solid understanding of various market risk measures such as VaR and stress VaR, stress testing, sensitivities, etc.
- Proven track record in handling project management to streamline and optimize operational processes. Experience in managing stakeholders including front office business units and IT department in gathering inputs and system requirements.
Strong inter-personal skills. Expected to build relationships with traders and other supporting functions such as finance, quant, reporting team and IT.
Optimum Solutions (S) Pte Ltd