Market Research Consultant
- Opportunity within an international consulting firm
- A role that provides continuous learning and development
- Take ownership of exciting projects
Our client is a well-known consultancy with its niche in market research. Over its long standing history, they have successfully delivered projects from across all verticals. As they continue to expand internationally, they are looking for talented individuals who are seeking a challenging and fulfilling career.
You will take up projects from clients across verticals, focusing on market/brand position, marketing and consumer satisfaction. This role includes understanding clients requirements and needs and providing them with insights to improve their business.
You will establish project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames. You will design surveys and organise focus groups as well as other initiatives to gather data on consumers, competitors and overall market trends. Conducting in-dept analysis, you will be responsible for translating them into insights to address client's business issues and effectively communicating it to them in forms of presentations and reports.
You will be responsible for tracking and communicating progress, deliverables and issues to client as well as internal teams. Along with these responsibilities, you will be expected to stay abreast of market research trends and methodologies and ensure the application is of highest standards.
- You possess a degree in Business, Marketing or related field with at least 3 years experience in a Market Research role.
- You are highly skilled in qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- You have experience with data visualisation tools.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You are able to translate data into interesting insights that is easily understood.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
Snaphunt Pte Ltd