Market Research Analyst
- Manage all stages of the quantitative and qualitative projects and ensure that all milestones are achieved
- Provide support to the business development team by assisting in writing proposals and competing for projects
- Design and develop research instruments (e.g. questionnaires, moderator/in-depth interview guides)
- Moderate focus group discussions and conduct in-depth interviews
- Analyse findings, draft reports and develop presentation kits
- Those with relevant experience in Market Research may be considered for a more senior position
- Suitable graduates without experience will also be considered.
- Diploma/Degree holders.
- Must assume ownership of the projects, work under minimal supervision and build working relationships with clients.
- Proficiency in MS-Office.
- Good English skills, both spoken and written. Knowledge of a second local language would be an advantage.
What we offer:
- Remuneration will commensurate with experiences
- Continual training and development
- Informal work environment
Interested candidates, please email in your resume stating your full personal particulars, work experience, expected salaries and relevant qualifications together with a recent photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (only shortlisted candidates will be notified).
Please state MARKET RESEARCH ANALYST (2020) on the subject heading.
Successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package and we are committed to invest in your training and career development.
Nexus Link Pte Ltd