Market Insights Manager
- Design and implement strategies across APAC
- Ability to take ownership of your career
- Open work culture with personal development opportunities
Our client is an Ecommerce platform that has expanded its operations across Southeast Asia. The Company provides customers access to infinite number of products across multiple categories. To support their aggressive expansion plans, they are on a lookout for talented individuals who are passionate about what they do.
In this Market Insights Manager role, you will be a key player and own all stages of research in APAC. You will be devising actionable strategies from customer insights that will boost business growth.
You will be responsible for :
- Bringing the consumer perspective to marketing decision making by executing market analysis and research activities and providing insights and recommendations.
- Managing external agencies for the execution of research projects.
- Identifying ideal methodology and providing oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs.
- Leveraging research data and information to proactively identify business opportunities as well as behaviour change that is shaped by understanding of the market environment. You will use this to gain internal support to act upon these opportunities.
- Conveying analysis and recommendations via presentations and written reports.
- You have a Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent and at least 5 years experience in Consumer Insights/ Market Research or similar role.
- You are experienced in managing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research.
- You are a hands-on individual and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
Snaphunt Pte Ltd