Market Growth Executive
Responsible for managing the whole spectrum of the brand and marketing functions as well to work in close liaison with the Business Managers to develop branding and marketing strategies that support the Board’s overall strategic aims and objectives. You will also manage our social media content and posts as directed by the Marketing Manager; as well as tracking metrics.
We're looking for someone passionate about a career in marketing. Your interest should be underpinned by the ability to manage multiple priorities, innovate and provide proactive support to the marketing team as well as exceptional communication skills, verbal and written.
- Develop and implement appropriate marketing strategies to strengthen market position; follow up closely on its effectiveness of market campaigns with results for further analysis.
- Coordinate and implement all approved promotions and to constantly monitor the effectiveness of the company as well as the competitors’ promotional activities, and to recommend appropriate remedial actions for improvements.
- Contribute to the strategic annual business plan that balances and supports broader business objectives. With direction, execute multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Develop and maintains good contacts with the landlords/suppliers/partners to maximize exposure of the company.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, logos, internet websites, websites banners, etc.
- Assist with artwork and design projects of menu, brochures, flyers, banners, websites posters, etc.
- Coordinate with production house and printers to deliver the projects.
- Work closely with the various business units and operation team so as to better understand objectives, provide solutions, and create collateral and publicity promotions.
- Keep abreast of development in the social media platform.
- Maintain close and regular communication with Sales organization.
- Participate in marketing communications activities organized in the region.
- Assist in any adhoc tasks assigned.
It would be advantageous if you have:
- Strong business acumen. An analytical thinker and strategist. Have a strong affinity for critical thinking, hands-on execution and problem-solving
- Enjoys challenges and taking ownership of tasks. Constantly exceeds expectations and is open to taking on new, unfamiliar and difficult tasks or projects.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to relate well with people at different levels
- Communicate clearly and effectively, orally and in writing
- Analyse information from different sources and develop effective solutions or recommendations
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once, think critically and possess analytical skills, plus strong written and verbal communication skills.
Our company is with a diversified portfolio that consists of Marketing businesses that range from lifestyle and entertainment brands to corporate businesses. By providing holistic and synergistic work ethics, we are able to captivate the core of a successful business function. We believe in our corporate values of putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. Our people are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners.
We work to strengthen and protect our brand, advance our business agenda, and partner with management to engage with our key audiences through tools such as global thought-leadership publications, public relations, alumni outreach, recruitment marketing, and social media. Our objective is to create fresh and cutting edge ideas, always with substance, passion and integrity.