Marine Superintendent (COC Class 1 or 2 / Up tp $8000)
• Well Established in marine industry
• Up to $8000 Basic + AWS + VB
• Certificate of competency (COC) Licence : Class 1/2/3
• Experience in Seagoing tanker preferred
• Working location: Central
- Prepare, arrange and manage class, statutory and other vessel surveys.
- To arrange and manage vetting inspections, including submissions onto the OCIMF SIRE online platform.
- To oversee the vessels’ navigational matters, including approval of passage plans and conduct of navigation audits.
- Liaise with and manage matters in relation to Flag State and Port State.
- To ensure that Q88 and HVPQ are updated at all times.
- To arrange and manage audits and inspections required by the recognised organisation (RO) – ISM, ISPS and MLC.
- Monitoring ships’ performance, documentation and records
- Provide support, training and enforcement in respect of crew competency and discipline.
- Provide support in respect of queries regarding vessels’ capabilities and performances.
- COC (Marine Engineer) Class 1 or 2 with Seagoing Experience onboard chemical/product tankers preferred
- 2 - 4 years experience in technical superintendent for chemical/ bunker tankers.
- Knowledge of maritime regulations and guidelines.
- Able to communicate (spoken and written) effectively in English and Bahasa would be a distinct advantage
Candidates are encouraged to apply this position via Apply Now button with the following information in the resume
- Work experiences and job responsibilities
- Current and Expected salary
- Reason for leaving
- Date of availability
- Education background
Ideals Recruitment Pte Ltd