Marine Service Technician/ $3000/ South West
- Work out of town and workshop on a regular basis (on-site projects)
- Support to shipyard to check and assess the thruster , gearbox and pleasure craft products
- Provide technical assistance, supplying the Service Coordinator with required information
- Provide technical solutions to sub-contractors and meet the job completion targets, while keeping quality standards and safety requirements
- Provide clear, precise, and detailed acknowledged service reports upon each project completion.
- Manage costs, schedules, and technical product development.
- Diploma or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with 2-3 years of service experience especially related in Marine industry.
- Proficient skills in MS Office (especially Word)
- Independence, resourcefulness and proactivity in problem solving
- Willing to travel offshore and overseas when required
Interested and suitable candidates please email your CVs in MS Word format to '"[Click Here to Email Your Resume]" and attention to “Chloe Tan Hui Lin". Alternatively click "APPLY NOW"
Chloe Tan Hui Lin
Consultant (CEI No: R1765524)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd