Marine Service Engineer (Up to $4,000 + AWS / West)
Salary: $3,500 - $4,000 + AWS
Working hours: Mon – Fri, 8.30am – 5.30pm
Location: Bukit Batok
Our client is a well-known MNC in the maritime industry.
- To study job orders and make necessary preparations.
- Provide repair and maintenance of navigation and communication equipment pertaining to service calls in an efficient and timely manner, according to customers’ requirements.
- Write service report regarding repair work, man-hours, spares (if any), securing approval from the customers and then submitting the report to the Supervisor for verification.
- Indicate necessity of follow-up repair in consultation with coordinator / manager.
- To complete service report for customer’s endorsement to confirm that job is completed.
- To repair defective or faulty spare parts in the workshop to be reused for other services.
- To work according to Safety Regulations of the Company as well as of the client at customers' workplace.
- Diploma / Technical Cert. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- 3-5 years hands-on experience in marine electronics industry
- Good interaction and communication skills
- Good in spoken and written skill
- Able to write service reports
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Angela Win Myint
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0857
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg no. R1984514
Job ID: 47308
People Profilers Pte Ltd