Marine Accounting Assistant
Fairfield Maritime Pte Ltd, Singapore is looking for a Marine Accounting Assistant to join our company. The Marine Accounting Assistant is part of the Marine/Technical team in owners’ office. This rank reports to the Technical Manager and some of the key responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist in reviewing of operating expense (OPEX) account reports from Ship managers:
- Review the expenses incurred in OPEX report with approved budget;
- Raise questions, checking with ship managers about the over-budgeted and un-budgeted expenses;
- Assist in reviewing of fund calls from ship managers;
- Record and assist in the analysis of OPEX expenses into company’s database for OPEX and budget management.
- Carrying the OPEX expenses analysis and notify stakeholders for over-budgeted and unbudgeted expenses.
- For Singaporeans and PRs only.
- Candidates with knowledge and experience in a similar role in a Shipping company would be preferred
- Possess minimum GCE “A" Levels, Polytechnic Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Educational Qualifications.
- A good team player, meticulous, able to multi-task.
- Good communication, judgement and problem-solving ability.
If you interested for the position, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Please indicate your last drawn salary, expected salary, date of availability and references in your resume.
We regret that only selected candidates would be contacted. Thank you very much.
Fairfield Maritime Pte Ltd