Margin Financing Manager
CGS-CIMB Securities | Date Posted: 8-Nov-2018
Bachelor's / Honours
Job Function & Responsibilities:
- Supports the Head, Retail Broking in the smooth and efficient running of the Margin business to be in-line with the corporate strategy.
- Oversees and reviews all aspects of Margin business.
- Plans and works with various stakeholders (internal and external) to implement initiatives to meet annual revenue targets for Margin business.
- Plans and recommends effective pricing strategies and markets for Margin business.
- Organizes continuous training, recruitment and rationalization of Margin specialist from amongst Trading representatives.
- Facilitates cross-selling of Margin within the company, CGS-CIMB Group, CIMB Bank and external parties.
- Works with various stakeholders to educate Trading Representatives to comply with relevant rules/regulations and company policies on Margin.
- Participates in networking sessions with local and foreign industry participants to gather market Intelligences such as margin incentives packages and competitor strategy on Margin business.
- Collaborates with Margin Ops colleagues on smooth Margin Operational matters.
- Liaises with and recommends to Margin Risk Team on Margin related requests.
- Performs ad hoc project as assigned
- Degree holder
- More than 5 years relevant experience with at least 3 years’ management working experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong networking and relationship management skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Work independent and able to work under pressure