Destination Singapore Beach Road| Date Posted: 22-Mar-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
Champion marketing and communications as well as all media strategies for the hotel to achieve positive brand exposure, high media impressions and high ROI for marketing dollars spent.
- Responsible for leading the hotel's marketing and communications as well as public relations function.
- Enhance the hotel’s reputation through media relations, marketing strategies, storytelling, partnerships as well as the development and use of creative content on various channels including traditional offline and online media and social media.
- Manage hotel’s owned marketing channels including below-the-line platforms such in-room TVs as well as digital screens, and online platforms including property website, online third-party sites etc. Ensure that content including facts and images are up to date and accurate
- Develop and produce hotel and promotional collaterals including EDMs, Posters, Flyers, and etc. to drive footfall
- Ensure the smooth execution of marketing promotions in the areas of F&B, rooms, meetings/catering
- Coordinate with various internal departments and external agencies on promotions, collaterals and advertising
- Negotiations for marketing partnerships, barter deals and sponsorships
- Develop and curate an up to date library of creative assets including photos that feature and rightly represent the hotel, its rooms, facilities as well as wine and dine offerings.
- Manage the press office function for the hotel including and not limited to pitching to the media, drafting press releases, preparing media kits/briefs and facilitating media enquiries/ interviews
- Monitor and track earned media coverage about the hotel and its affiliates as well as efficacy of marketing initiatives not limited to advertising on print, social media, digital and etc.
- Conduct media site inspection and hotel tour
- Collaborate with Corporate Marketing and Communications division to ensure consistent messaging and application of brand guidelines for all marketing communications collaterals, hotel amenities, signages etc.
- All other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
Destination Singapore Beach Road