Manufacturing Warehouse Technician - Forklift License is Compulsory
- Comply to safe handling of material, MHE and storage requirements, cGMP and GDP, local & corporate policies, regulatory requirements and environmental/other related regulations.
- Manage and perform all receive/pick/pack/issue/sampling material in support of manufacturing and quality needs.
- Perform segregation if required, escalate abnormal event to immediately superior and to perform proper labeling adherence to quality requirements.
- Ensure data entry into SAP and other databases system are executed accordingly, accurately and in timely manner.
- Perform accurate order fulfillment, documentation and closure of outstanding issues with relevant functional group.
- Ensure accurate inventory level at all time and perform cycle counting adherence to company requirements.
- Coordinate and monitor all inbound and outbound shipments, including detailed packing and tracking.
- Initiate and follow up on event discrepancy and provide support on discrepancy event closure
- Able to perform overtime as and when require and all other ad-hoc tasks assign by immediately superior
- Contribute to warehouse improvement activities.
- Comply with all RSTO’s Safety, Health & Environmental (SHE) requirements, never put oneself and others at safety & health risks, and report any workplace accidents, near misses and hazards as soon as practicable.
- Diploma in Logistics/Warehouse management, GCE 'O' level or Higher Nitec / Nitec in Engineering with at least 3 years of warehousing experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Team player with demonstrated strong organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of import/export documentation & custom regulations.
- Possess valid forklift license.
- Working knowledge of SAP application software is preferred.
- Candidate with experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Possess valid class 3 driving license preferred.
Interested candidate please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] ( subject : warehouse technician)
Alternatively, you can call 6736 3280 to look for Jace Choo
Jace Choo Oi Kei
EA Personnel No: R1875164
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd