Manufacturing Technicians x MANY!! | Night shift | Changi
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 11-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
Our client is a US Manufacturing MNC and is a renowned leader in materials engineering solutions.
Manufacturing Technicians x MANY (Night shift)
- Utilize work orders, schematics, wiring diagrams, engineering specifications, parts and wire lists, written and/or verbal instructions to build, repair and/or test electrical, electro-mechanical, vacuum, pneumatic assemblies, subassemblies and components.
- Perform a wide variety of electro-mechanical assembly operations, troubleshooting and repair. Identifies and corrects errors.
- Observe all safety standards. Maintains a secure, safe, clean and healthy work environment. Attends required health and safety training and follows safety and security policies, procedures and practices.
- Promptly report accidents, injuries, safety hazards, or emergencies to supervisor or Safety dept.
- Follow operating instructions, uses protective equipment when required, and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Actively strive to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Utilize test fixtures, electronic measurement equipment, leak detectors, and/or vacuum pumps to test assemblies, subassemblies and components.
- Enter data on computer terminal, such as progress, work expense and labor details. May perform computer programming, repair or software.
- Check own work for conformance to specifications. Good working knowledge of job assignments.
- Detail finished work. Receive parts and perform audits to ensure all necessary parts are available to perform build, test and repair. Inspect parts for defects. Troubleshoot and improve processes.
Experience and Education
- NITEC/HIGHER NITEC/Diploma in Electronics/Mechatronics and related experience in the Semiconductor, Manufacturing industry.
- Good interpersonal skills; able to communicate effectively.
- Able to resolve problems efficiently.
- Location: Changi North
- Permanent night shift; 8-hour shift work: (05:00pm - 02:30am)
Interested applicants, please email resume in MS Word doc format to; [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (R1110894)
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894