Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 30-May-2020
EA Licence No: 90C4037|EA Personal Registration No: R1877924
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Assemble electronic and mechanical parts to build machines based on required specifications, drawings and work instruction.
- Conduct functional and leak test, identify errors and conduct rework if required.
- Report and assist engineers in problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Required to understand the cleanroom protocol and practice the 5S Concept for cleanroom.
- Perform housekeeping and comply with manufacturing discipline.
- Perform minor repairs and testing on production machines.
- NITEC / Higher NITEC or its equivalent
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics /Mechatronics/Engineering
- Minimum 1 year experience in manufacturing/aerospace/engineering industry
- Able to comprehend electrical / mechanical drawings
- Able to work in cleanroom environment; wearing jumpsuits, safety helmet and safety shoes
- Willing to perform 12hrs rotating shifts and support overtime when required
- Able to speak basic English
Working Location : Woodlands
Working Days : Mondays to Fridays
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd