- Support the routine operations of the manufacturing line.
- Operate and maintain manufacturing machines.
- Assembling, testing, checking & packing of manufacturing outputs.
- Ensure end products meet the required quality standards.
- Ensure daily & monthly targets are met.
- O Levels / Nitec in Precision or Mechancial or Electrical Engineering
- Able to perform 12hrs rotating shifts
- Willing to work in a cleanroom environment.
- Good team player with a positive attitude
- Transport will be provided at selected locations.
Please send your detailed resume in MS Word format including the following details to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
1. Recent photograph
2. Personal particulars
3. Education Level
4. Each employment background
5. Working experience
6. Reason for leaving each employment
7. Last drawn salary
8. Expected salary
9. Date of availability
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd