Manufacturing Technician x 2 (MNC, 12hrs shift, West)
- MNC at West (transport pick up at certain locations)
- 12 hours shift (8am to 8pm, 2 3 3 2 shift patterns) due to BCP
- Salary: Basic + attendance allowance + shift allowance)
- Medical benefits, AWS and Variable Bonus
- Responsible for assembly and testing of instruments or service parts
- Manufacturing material control
- Manufacturing process quality control
- Meet production quantity targets as per daily production plan
- Meet process quality requirements specified by work instruction
- Participate in multi-skill training and conduct on-job-training to new technicians
- Assist to collect/compile quality data for filing/engineering study purpose
- Assist to control production materials and perform material cycle count
- Actively initiate/participate in workplace safety, 5S and environmental friendly activities
- Perform other manufacturing related duties assigned by supervisor
- Recommend and implement solutions to enhance productivity and product quality
- Perform trouble shooting for testing fall out instruments and parts evaluations as per Engineering requirement
- Higher NITEC/ Nitec certification in Mechanical, Electronic Engineering or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in manufacturing/production environment.
- High degree of technical competence and creativity and High level of discipline and integrity.
- Willing to undergo job rotation/ cross training
- Possess a positive attitude and sense of urgency.
- Meticulous, keen attention to details and organized.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Alternatively, you may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317 Tel: 6950 9748
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant in charge: So Boon Shyen, Debbie
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111376
People Profilers Pte Ltd