Manufacturing Technician (Assembly) - (1 year contract) (MNC / EAST / URGENT!)
- Perform functions associated with all manufacturing operations, including working with engineers in set-up and calibration tasks, as well as performing rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Uses sophisticated programs to collect and evaluate operating data to conduct on-line adjustments to products, instruments or equipment.
- Determines and may assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process
- Works with engineers in conducting experiments
- Minimum GCE O level / NITEC qualification with 2 years of relevant experience in assembly environment
- Experience in doing sub-assemblies, soldering and handing chemical solutions
- Comfortable and able to manage chemical solutions during cleaning process
- Must be open to work in shift hours on normal work day
- Opportunity to travel overseas for training!
- Candidates with NO prior experience will be considered!
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16472
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh| Registration No: R1109239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD