Manufacturing Technician | 5 Days Work | Kallang
- Perform functions associated with all manufacturing operations, including working with engineers in set-up and calibration tasks, as well as performing rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Uses sophisticated programs to collect and evaluate operating data to conduct on-line adjustments to products, instruments or equipment.
- Determines and may assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process
- Works with engineers in conducting experiments
- Are comfortable or have to work in a cleanroom environment and are able to follow the strict policy and procedures in the cleanroom environment.
- Follow, comply and ensure good housekeeping and safety in factory
- Experience in doing subassemblies, soldering and handing chemical solutions
- Comfortable and able to manage chemical solutions during cleaning process
- Must be open to work in shift hours on normal work day and able to travel to Santa Clara (USA) for overseas training opportunity.
Shift Pattern for Position 1 & 2 :
1st shift: 07:00hrs to 15:30hrs (No Shift allowance)
2nd shift: 15:00hrs to 23:00hrs (Shift Allowance: S$15.00)
3rd shift: 23:00hrs to 07:00hrs (Shift Allowance: S$30.00)
We provide attractive benefits like 5 day work week, OT pay, shift allowance (2nd and 3rd shift)
Contract role for 1 year subject to renewal / convert to perm.
If performance is good, may direct offer to perm role
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD