Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Mar-2020
EA Licence No: 90C4037|EA Personal Registration No: R1877924
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Leading a team to support manufacturing activities and improve manufacturing methods to achieve high quality products
- Lead a team of manufacturing operators and technicians to ensure daily manufacturing targets are met.
- Responsible for all manufacturing activities in the assembly lines
- Ensure assembly lines are running in an efficient and maintain productivity
- Liaise with relevant departments to support operations output, delivery schedules
- Plan and manage manpower resources
- Support troubleshooting & preventative maintenance activities.
- Perform other improvement tasks for manufacturing efficiency.
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering
- 1-3 years’ experience in semiconductor manufacturing industry, with supervisory experience
- Willing to perform rotating shifts
- Able to work in cleanroom environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Working location: Woodlands
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd