Manufacturing Supervisor (Electronics Manufacturing / Up to $5000)
Ø US MNC - Good career opportunities and benefits
Ø 5 Days / North East
- Lead the team in meeting daily production schedule, UPH standards and uptime goals.
- Responsible for quality of outgoing product to meet customer’s -requirements and be an active member of Materials Review Board process.
- Participate and contribute in resolving process-related quality issues.
- Maximize labor efficiency through implementing lean concepts.
- Lead in controlling operating cost to meet budget targets.
- Train operators to meet multi-task job requirements.
- Develop NWG teams consisting of operators and EAs.
- Participate actively and provide resource to support new program builds and launch.
- Ensure System compliance, timely output and delivery, cost improvement, CIP etc.
- Other ad hoc projects or tasks assigned by immediate Supervisor.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 3 -5 years of supervisory experience
- Lean manufacturing and subject matter expert is preferred.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. You may email your updated resume in MS format to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Lee Chia Xin (Karen)
Registration Number: R1769288
EA License No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd