A dynamic Metal Fabrication Job shop, with high business growth and career advancement offering the following position.
You will administer all Paper Document, Reports, ISO Filing System, lead and manage the QC Team and be responsible for the Quality of all metal production parts.
Work with production Leaders and Customers, understand requirements creating comprehensive test method during production phase to leverage final checking. Drive the adoption of QA best practices through the whole team.
Be very hands-on adopting manual Quality checks and understand requirements. This is especially true in the beginning while build up your team members.
Excellent written communication skills with Customer.
- Abilities to plan and execute IPQC checking lists for QC Inspectors.
- Administer all Customers QA reports.
- Attend to Customers Quality Complaints, make action plan and execute it accordingly.
- Plan out machineries maintenance and equipment calibration time table excursion .for all levels.
- Good execution of products quality control vs plan, for production.
- Submission weekly QA Reports (Internal & External) to GM without delay.
- Administer ALL ISO System, and Bizsafe file orderly with Label and location.
- Conduct Internal audits readiness for all departments, functions and projects for ISO audits.
- Setup and Conduct Systematic Quality trainings for new staffs in assign duties and task.
- Support all QA-related functions and activities both at Company and Customers levels.
- Equipment schedule maintenance programs and execution at all levels.
- 3 years hands-on experiences in Sheet Metal or Machining environment.
- Hands On training and production quality issue.
- Highly responsible for Quality duties and task dateline..
- Knowledge in all related QC tools respectively for sheet metal and CMM.
- Excellent time management, planning, organization and prioritization skills
- Well-organized and detailed oriented professional, with strong verbal and written communication skills with Customers.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Singaporeans or PR
- Please email your resume in Word format with qualification to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Allied MFG Pte Ltd