Manufacturing QA Administrator
You will administer all Paper Document, Reports, ISO Filing System, lead and manage the QA & Quality Process Team and be responsible for the Quality of all metal production parts.
Work with production Leaders and Customers, understand requirements creating comprehensive test method during production phase to leverage final checking. Drive the adoption of QA best practices through the whole team.
Be very hands-on adopting manual Quality checks and understand requirements. This is especially true in the beginning while build up your team members.
Excellent written communication skills with Customer.
- Abilities to allocate and plan out IPQC checking lists for QC Inspectors.
- Administer all Customers QA reports.
- Attend to Customers Quality Complaints, make action plan and execute it accordingly.
- Plan out machineries maintenance and equipment calibration time table excursion .for all levels.
- Submission weekly QA Reports (Internal & External) to GM without delay.
- Administer ALL ISO System, System 5 and Bizsafe file orderly with Label and location.
- Conduct Internal audits readiness for all departments, functions and projects for ISO audits.
- Setup and Conduct Systematic Quality trainings for new staffs in assign duties and task.
- Support all QA-related functions and activities both at Company and Customers levels.
- Equipment schedule maintenance programs and execution at all levels.
- 3 years hands-on experiences in Sheet Metal or Machining environment.
- Highly responsible for Quality duties and task dateline.
- Knowledge in all related QC tools respectively.
- Excellent time management, planning, organization and prioritization skills
- Well-organized and detailed oriented professional, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in In MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Singaporeans or PR
- Please email your resume in Word format with qualification to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Allied MFG Sdn Bhd