Manufacturing & Product Quality Engineer
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 16-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Product Quality Engineer - Indonesia Market (Singapore Based)
Our Client's Softgoods team is looking for a creative and passionate manufacturing/products quality engineer who can help managing an amazing product quality to their customers. As the role will be working closely with stakeholders and customers in Indonesia, the candidate will need to temporarily relocate or travel to Indonesia when necessary as part of the job. Business level proficiency (oral) in Bahasa Indonesia will thus be required for the job.
- Closely work with quality counterpart and cross-functional team on quality readiness and deliverables (quality docs, deliver quality data, metrology development, develop cosmetic specifications, Packout line qualification & etc) in different stage of development and ramp.
- Drive on-going yield improvement and product sustainability with OEM partners.
- Conduct factory and periodic quality data audit with OEM to ensure adherence to products quality standard.
- Lead quality escalations to closure by applying a balance of technical and program management skills.
- Prepare information for final decision to mass production and release a new product.
- Ability to drive solution across multiple cross-functional team, and the supply chain.
- Drive for on-going supplier quality development, support PRQ evaluation and qualification.
- Ability to travel to manufacturing sites.
- Support early field return failure analysis (EFFA) and drive the closure of customer complaint and RMA returns.
- Act as site lead at OEM on quality deliverables, and to coordinate and provide operations and technical information.
- BS in Engineering (Mechanical and Manufacturing related)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in manufacturing and product quality
- Demonstrated an ability to adapt solutions to always-changing conditions.
- Ability to develop cross-function partnership to address complex problems.
- Experience working with high volume manufacturers and travelling to manufacturing sites.
- Data driven and results oriented approach to problem solving, quality data analytical skills (Minitab/JMP).
- Project management experience influencing others while having no direct authority.
- Softgoods (Leather, Textile & etc) manufacturing process knowledge and quality familiarity
- Good communication skills
- Business level proficiency (oral) in Bahasa Indonesia to liaise with stakeholders and customers based in Indonesia.
- Willing to relocate for short term to Indonesia in the beginning and travel there when necessary.
Charles, Lau Ngie Hao License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1656741