Manufacturing Plant Manager (Machine Industry)
Our Client is a leading manufacturer in machining business.
- Manufacturing Operation
- Leadership & People Engagement
- Permanent, Full-Time
- Manage the daily operation of a manufacturing plant
- Lead/Motivate an efficient and productive team members to achieve production KPI
- Develop masterplan for the department in term of production activities, costing, P/L, machinery maintenance, etc.
- Executive production activities by adhering closely to the masterplan
- Ensure enivronmental safety, good house-keeping, regular mainteance of machine and equipment, etc.
- Ensure standard quality of product and timely shipment to the customers
- Maintain good reporting framework with the management
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, or relevant disciplines
- Min 10 years relevant working experiences in machinery industry or manufacturing plant
- Strong leadership quality in managing big team of members
- Good people engagement skill with all levels of people such as C-level, Engineers, Operators, Customers, etc.
- Knowledge in production techniques such as 5S, Safety and ISO 9001
- Resourceful and good stress management
- Able to travel to work at the West side of Singapore
- Competitive remuneration package (inclusive of shift, transport and mobile allowances)
- Training and coaching are provided
- Industrial plant working environment
Interested applicants are requested to apply online or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] a complete resume with the following information:
- Current / Last Drawn Salary (with detailed breakdown)
- Expected Salary (in a negotiable range)
- Reason for leaving each employment
- A recent picture of yourself
Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted.
Tan LK | EA Reg. No. R1111728 | EA Licence No. 12C6198
Hecal Pte Ltd