Manufacturing Plant Facility (Clean room/ Sanitation) Supervisor - Pharma MNC
This position is a key member of the Bio facility team, responsibilities include managing a team of cleaning and sanitation supervisor, team leader and crew members. This role directs, schedule, trains and leads the team at the Bio building reporting directly to Manufacturing Manager.
This position will be also responsible for organizing and empowering a team of cleaning and sanitation contractors to achieve flawless product quality, planned or unplanned cleaning, pest control program, environmental monitoring and other key performance indicators.
- Oversee daily cleaning and sanitization operations GMP and general areas
- Develops and executes cleaning and sanitization activity as per schedule
- Coordinate with Manufacturing and other stakeholders for any ad-hoc activities
- Ensure materials consumption within planned budget and forecast
- Ensure all cleaning records are accurate and complete with proper documentation
- Must be able to establish a training schedule and train the team timely
- Min Diploma/Degree in any course
- Min 2-3 years experiences in facility relevant jobscope
- Experience in cleaning and sanitization operations are highly preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment with professional and optimistic attitude.
- Prior work experience in cleanroom or GMP environment is preferred
- Must be able to work day shift
- Basic knowledge of computer skills, work proficiently with Microsoft Office and working knowledge of SAP transaction
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd