Manufacturing & Maintenance Technician
- Provides production support including troubleshooting of electrical and mechanical components of the product, tooling and equipment in production.
- Executes maintenance programs to upkeep the required degree of efficiency and capability.
- Minimizes equipment downtime through preventive maintenance/fixes and analyze machine failure mechanism and frequency.
- Performs and co-ordinates Preventive Maintenance for all machines at periodic interval as per the maintenance schedule.
- Manages and up-keeps spare parts inventory.
- Records and updates all maintenance work done on equipment and machine in the respective checklist.
Production and Engineering Support
- Assists Engineer on yield improvement and process control, handle engineering analysis, test co-ordination, resolving manufacturing processes problems, as well as execute quality improvement plans and generating reports.
- Assists Engineer in New Products line set-up activities.
- Assists Engineer in executing and performing hand-on tasks in Continuous Improvement projects.
- Performs other assignments as required.
Environmental, Safety and Health
- Participates in maintaining and implementing Environmental, Safety and Health programs that comply and making every reasonable effort in areas of hazard elimination, fire prevention, waste reduction and health preservation.
- Performs tasks in compliance with Environmental, Safety and Health procedures, and make contribution in organization drive toward overall safety culture enhancement.
- NTC/ITC/Diploma in Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical Engineering with 2 to 3 years of working experience.
- Knowledge of production control and maintenance of machinery.
- Experience in manufacturing automation environment is an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of problem-solving skill.
- A team player, possessing good interpersonal & communication skill.
- Computer literacy.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 16649
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD